NEW YORK TIMES
- The Nocturnalist
- "The lithe aerialist...her body as contorted as a Picasso. 'What we look for in art is that thing that transports us when she flies, you forget everything you ever thought about impossible.'"
- Seanna has created her own program called "Circustentialism," combining circus art, performance, visual art and philosophical studies.. it is both unapologetically aesthetic and utterly experiential
- "Seanna started performing at an early age as an Argentine Tango, Salsa, African, Ballet, Belly, and Jazz dancer. At 16 she learned to fly...and she has been flying - and falling - ever since."
- Entrepreneur Magazine
- In covering Surprise Industries, Jen Wang got her own surprise: a flying lesson! The glittering Agent S - aerial dancer Seanna Sharpe - showed our writer how the experts twirl on silk cloud swings.
- Gradient Magazine
- Enter a fantastical world of innovative acrobatic schizophrenia brought to you by Seanna Sharp. Her first full-length show is a surreal visual fantasy, a hybrid of Cirque du Soleil and Pilobolus.
- Acrobatics, art and dance music merged on the LES Cathedral. Seanna Sharpe was the highlight of THE NIGHT EVENT, a showcase by Artists Wanted & SCOPE culminating the Armory Arts Week.
- Aerialists performed in hoops and white silk sheaths hanging from the rafters...proceeds benefited The Elysium Project, a philanthropic organization therapeutic art experiences for disabled children.
LIFE & TIMES
- Jay-Z's Blog
- Video Edit on Jay-Z's blog showing the highlights of 2011. (Me kicking my foot up over Beyonce's head not shown ;P)
- 11/2010, 3/2011, 5/2011
- A sharp seduction - The Midnight Menagerie combined horse skulls made of plastic milk jugs with what seemed to be a sheep on stilts and a gaga-esque fox - to stunning effect.